As we continue to monitor the affect of COVID-19 on our communities near and far, we wanted to share the actions that Innisbrook Golf Course is taking to keep our facility clean and safe for our guests and employees.
We have implemented numerous changes to operation in order to be fully compliant with the Provincial Health Officer’s Orders (subject to further updates). But we can’t do this alone. Everyone is responsible for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Below are the measures that we are diligently taking to keep our facilities safe, as well as our expectations for guests using facilities.
Some of the steps that we are taking to reduce the potential spread of the virus are as follows:
- Only accepting online bookings – we are not taking tee times over the phone
- Prepayment for the entire reservation is recommended to limit contact
- Allowing only single rider power carts (unless you are from the same household, ID required)
- Increasing the gap between tee times
- Allowing only one person in the Golf Shop at a time
- Enabling social distancing with markings on the ground indicating where it is safe to stand
- Adding a sanitizing station near the first tee
- Installing Falcon Golf pin ball retrievers on the flag poles so that golfers don’t have to touch or remove the flag pole
- Removing bunker rakes and ball washing stations around the course
- Closing the putting green
- Limited offering of food and beverage services from the Clubhouse for Take Out Only
- Increasing sanitation in public spaces and commonly touched areas
- Screening all staff upon arrival each day to monitor their health
- Educating staff on effective hand washing techniques
Our expectations of our guests are as follows:
- Stay at home if you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you have travelled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 6 feet away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands often while at our facility
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Leave the pin in while putting
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate
Anyone not complying with the above expectations is not allowed on the Innisbrook property and will be asked to leave immediately.
We are prepared to navigate the challenging circumstances that we are currently facing with everyone’s safety in mind. We will continue to monitor the risks associated with COVID-19 on a daily basis and we will adjust our precautionary procedures as necessary.