- Advance payment required at the time of booking.
- 48hrs notice (from booked tee time) required for all cancellations/change in numbers. The refund will go back on the original form of payment.
- Inside 48hrs you will be given a credit towards another round. If you cancel or make changes on the day of booking you will not receive a credit.
- Golf Carts are shared and priced per person. Masks are required if you are sharing a cart with someone that doesn’t live in your household. If you require a single cart an upcharge fee of $10 + hst for 18 holes and $5 + hst for 9 holes will apply upon arrival.
- Maximum of 4 people per tee time – Twosomes will be paired with other twosomes and singles will be paired with threesomes when possible.
- Single golfers cannot book online – Please call the Golf Shop 24hrs prior to the time you’d like to play.
- Gift cards, rain checks or certificates cannot be booked online – Please call the Golf Shop for assistance.
Pace of Play
Innisbrook has been pace rated for a maximum of 4 hours for 18 holes and 2 hours for 9 holes. For the enjoyment of all players, pace of play must be adhered to.
All alcohol must be purchased from the clubhouse or beverage cart. This policy adheres to all legislated liquor laws in Ontario and our liquor license. Unauthorized alcohol on the property will be confiscated. Personal coolers are not permitted. Innisbrook is within its Rights and Obligations to check bags that may be in violation of this policy.
Golfers are responsible for any damages to golf carts. Golfers must be 21+ years and have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart. Masks are required if you are sharing a cart with someone that doesn’t live in your household. For those interested in riding in a single golf cart, Innisbrook will be allowing this option for an upcharge of $10 + hst for 18 holes and $5 + hst for 9 holes.
Any damages (due to negligence) to Innisbrook property is the responsibility of the player.
Rain Check Policy
Rain checks are issued on the day of play. Anything prior is considered a rescheduled tee time. Depending on when you reschedule, upgrade charges may apply.
Date of Play:
- If you leave during play of the front 9 you will receive a full rain check based on the value paid.
- If you leave during play of the back 9 you will receive a credit towards a future round (50% value based on rate paid).
In the event that lightning or excessive rain warrants closing the course and ending play (the club deems the course unsafe) all players will receive rain-checks equivalent to the last 9 holes played. In other words, players not completing 9 holes will receive a 18 hole rain-check and those on their second nine holes will receive a 9 hole rain-check of the value paid that day.
Club Rentals are not available at this time, everyone is required to have their own set of clubs.